Our customized weight loss programs include easy to follow meal plans as well as optional fitness training at our Monmouth County gym. Plus- are programs are created and monitored by a Certified Holistic Nutritionist.
We set you up for long-term success by teaching you how to plan out and prepare your meals in a healthy way without calorie counting or starvation. 99% of the people who start our diet program say that they can’t even eat all of the food within the first week. Starvation is not the key to weight loss. Our meal plans will keep you full and satisfied all week long. And you’ll never have to wonder what you should be eating, it’s all laid out for you, 7 days a week.
You may also opt to include boot camp training at our sister facility, Ultimate Fit Zone, a few doors down from our Monmouth County location.
Our weight loss programs vary from 14 days all the way up to 90 days. Click the links below to be taken to the Ultimate Fit Zone website to learn more about our weight loss programs.
- 14-Day Paleo Cleanse – We use this to prime the body for weight loss, flush toxins out of the system and reduce bloating $69.95
- 28 Day Boot Camp Fat Buster– Have 10 pounds or less to lose? Our 28 day Fat Buster will get them off with intense Cross Training Boot Camp sessions and a customized meal plan ! $199
- 28 Day Personal Training Fat Buster: Our same 28 day program but with one-on-one personal training sessions instead of group Boot Camp $249
- 6 Week Personal Training Slim Down: 6 weeks of personal training (2x half hour sessions per week- 12 total), a customized meal plan, and a 6 week membership to Ultimate Fitness Training Center if you aren’t already a member $349
- 6 Week Boot Camp Slim Down: 6 weeks of high intensity boot camp training at our sister facility, Ultimate Fit Zone (max 20 boot camp training sessions), a customized meal plan. $299
- 90 Day Transformation Challenge – This program is ideal for someone who has considerably more weight to lose. Call or email for more info.
For more information, call or text 732-428-2111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org